Monday, June 6, 2011

The Opening




So it has been a while since the opening of our "19 Tangents" exhibit, but I still wanted to share. Despite the lack of mention of the second location in any the graduation program or address, we still had a good turnout, as you can see in one of the above images. I was glad to meet some of the new people at the opening, as well as to see everyone enjoying the different types of work. I also included an image of the completed guest book, as I had not shared that before either.

Now graduation has past, the show is almost over, and I'm left figuring on what to do next. From here I plan to take the energy I devoted to school and devote it to my art business instead. Make more art, just keep creating. That's what I plan to always do, profitable or not, just keep creating. It is after all the creative process that I enjoy the most.

Good luck to my fellow students with whom I just graduated. It's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment